Window Washing for Spring Cleaning
Is Spring Cleaning really a “thing” any more? According to Martha Stewart’s website, “There are few rites of spring more satisfying than the annual deep clean.” This rite evidently involves cleaning your home from top to bottom with lots of cleaning products that just happen to advertise on Martha’s website.
Hmmm . . . Seems like “Big Business” may be exploiting spring cleaning!
Whether or not you participate in the “rites of spring cleaning,” spring is a good time for residential window cleaning in Chattanooga. Winter weather can leave your home’s windows looking streaked, dirty, and dusty. And, if you own a business, that could use some spring cleaning as well with our commercial window cleaning in Chattanooga.
The first cleaning after winter is usually the most work. This is especially true if you have to get up on a ladder to reach windows. People who have windows that tilt inside for cleaning might have it a bit easier. However, many people still prefer to clean tilting windows from the outside when they are particularly dirty.
Let True Shine of Chattanooga Clean Your Windows
If your life is to busy to be cleaning windows, give True Shine of Chattanooga a call. We can clean your windows outside and inside. You will find our crews to be punctual, reliable, professional, and trustworthy. We also offer a weather guarantee. If rain or weather messes up your windows within three days of service, we’ll re-clean affected areas for free!
Our Best Tips for DIY Window Washing
If you want to wash your own windows, here are a few tips for you:
- Wash windows twice a year.
- Clean window screens once a year.
- Wash windows with a solution of water (2 gallons), liquid dish detergent (1/4 cup), and rubbing alcohol (1 teaspoon) of rubbing alcohol.
- Wash windows from top to bottom using a sponge.
- Use a squeegee to wipe off the window cleaning solution.
- Wipe the squeegee blade from top to bottom in a single, smooth movement.
- Then dry the squeegee blade with a lint free cloth after each wipe.